We're really excited about shared streams - so much so that we have been discussing how we have been using them so far.
Here are some of the teams ideas and use cases:
- Document team processes, especially if they evolve often or are new
- List content resources that people can contribute to and passively check when they want to read something new.
- Company library detailing the books we have and who currently has them
- Public to-do list for leaders that are super transparency-focused
- Expense reports
- Company directory
- Team OKRs
- Share a private note/project when it is ready for feedback
- Ad-hoc release notes/updates
- Discuss and collaborate on projects outside of meetings
- Design reviews
Sales + CS:
- Passing action items back and forth for customer-related work
- Collaborate outside of calendar event to leave more calendar real estate for training/demos
- Process Checklist (to publish a blog post, run a webinar)
- Project ToDo's
- Release notes (and can have a template with a deploy checklist).
- Document processes like (how to make a pull request, how to hand off a feature, how to request time off…)
And for some fun - you can also play hangman!
Feel free to let us know how you're using them - we're always intrigued by interesting use cases and "hacks"