How do I add a direct report?
There are a few ways, depending what situation that you are in:
1. If the user does not currently have a Fellow account:
- Go to the home page or 1-on-1 section and click on the “Add a new teammate"
- You will then be prompted to enter the email address of the new user and confirm that the email is correct
- Select your reporting relationship with that new user. If you are inviting a direct report, then choose the option “reports to me”.
- Send the invite. This person will appear in your 1-on-1 section. If they are your direct report, then they will show up under "My Direct Reports".
2. If your direct report already has a Fellow account:
The easiest way is to have your direct report go to their User Settings → My Profile → and select your name as their manager from the drop down menu.
3. Or you can contact an account admin, and have them update the reporting relationships.
How do I change my manager?
To add/change your manager, go to User Settings → My Profile and select your manager from the drop down menu.
How do I hide a 1-on-1 relationship?
You can hide a relationship by using the “Archive 1:1” button in the upper right hand corner. When you archive a user, they will be moved to the “Archived” section. You will still be able to access the notes with the person but they will no longer show-up in your 1:1 relationships unless you expand the “Archived” section.