Note: you must be an administrator to perform the following
There are two ways to set up your Workspace's Jira Integration:
Option 1: Connect directly from Fellow
1. As a Fellow workspace admin, go to Workspace settings --> Integrations and select the Jira integration. Then click on the Install from Atlassian Marketplace.
2. You will then be directed to Fellow in the Atlassian Marketplace where you can select Get it now
3. Follow the prompts to complete the integration
Option 2: Connect from Jira
1. Logged in as a Jira admin, click on the Settings icon in the top right corner. Then select Apps from the drop down.
2. In Discover apps and integrations, search from Fellow
3. Click the Get app option and confirm with Get it now.
4. You will then see a notification confirming that Fellow is being added and another notification when Fellow was successfully added.
5. You then will be prompted to connect your Fellow workspace.
Then you're all set!