WELCOME TO FELLOW!
Fellow integrates into your workflow, supports building great team relationships, and helps you get your work done. You can use Fellow during meetings, 1-on-1s, your personal notes and todos, and feedback (amongst other things).
(If you are curious to learn more about What Fellow Is, check out this article)
Here is a quick run through of the best practices to get started with Fellow ...
1- Setting Up Your Account
- Add a manager
- Invite team members and establish reporting relationships
Note: by establishing a direct report-manager relationship, you will have access to some additional features in the 1-on-1 section, such as Suggested Topics, Feedback, and Priorities. If you are a manager, Fellow will also share Smart Insights to help you be a great manager!
Direct Report Teammate
Personal Settings (The Basics):
- Update your name, and job title, and timezone
- Add a photo
[OPTIONAL] Integrate with Slack and/or Download Mobile App
- Utilize cool features by adding our FellowBot to Slack and by downloading our mobile app (Available for both Apple and Android)
2- Collaborate + Explore Fellow and See What Fellow Can Do
- Take a look around (check out the 1-on-1, meeting, and personal sections). Here is a guide to help you find your way around.
- Collaborate with your team on a meeting agenda and/or assign action items
- Review a list of potential questions to ask during your next 1-on-1
- Learn more about specific sections here!
- Set your notifications to what works best for you.
4- You're almost a Fellow expert! Adapt, Build Habits, and Centralize to get the most out of Fellow.
- Here are some Hidden Gems!
And that's it! The rest of the journey is up to you!!
Let us know if we can help!